MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom
MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom
MG 1/100 Nu Gundam Ver. Ka - Customized Build
Modeled by: Yuzhibojun
More Gundam= Click Here
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
i can’t stop laughting
This was an adventure
MLP 4koma 58.
… yeah I’ll survive
Riki, psychic powers and salmiakki. Not bad.
Jojo, some dota item idk, I built a dagon?? And Lasagna. I’m actually pretty good, I guess.
Sara, Samurai Swords, and endless supply of donuts.
Sidney, a pink vibrator (thanks stick of truth) and cape cod potato chips
My boyfriend, a fuckton of spirits,strawberry milk, fuck yeah =w=
Classmate, A 15 meter tall robot, meat (I think i will survive)
These Pokemon 1.5 inch acrylic charms are up for Pre-Orders on my Storenvy now! More information and specifications are also there!
Pre-Order session will be closed by 5th August 2014!
They’re 6USD each.
Get yours here:
ohmygosh sei I want all the donut eevees ;_; <33
If you see this somewhere on my blog, this means I am NOT a 4Channer.
If I start posting gore and porn, THAT IS NOT ME. I HAVE BEEN HACKED.
If you want to reblog this, take a screenshot of it on your blog so that you have solid proof.
Here are some of the Eliza concepts I did that show up in the game in one form or another. She’s fun to do concepts for ;w;/
A reminder to those in Los Angeles for Anime Expo! (I apologize, I might make another post soon, with a map!)
I will be in artist alley! Stop by if you can.
You can find me (o_8) at table D39.
Persona and Black will be at table D40.
Animoose will be at table D41 with Brokentrain
EU03 will be at D40.
Kinuko will be at table C66 with Tyson Hesse.
We will also have a Skullgirls panel on Saturday July 5th.
Time: 6:15 PM
See you there!
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics
June 24 - Futuristic Weaponry
My secret to art is that I don’t know what I’m doing 99% of the time.
This is the most awkward and the most helpful tutorial I have seen all day thank you.
Happy World Cup everyone
How Pokémon was supposed to end
First some explanations: The original pokemon Anime serie was programmed to finish after an half-year season with Ash becoming the champion of Indigo League,following the original plot of the game.
The first movie,MewtwoNoGyakushuu(the counterattack of Mewtwo)/Mewtwo VS Mew for short,was originally created to be a sort of “final” for the serie,and as it can be seen here it was different from the actual canon-version.
Then in this trailer is shown the original ending of the serie,with and adult Misty and a child that is probably Ash/Misty’s daughter.Ash is not present,probably still following his destiny as a champion of the league in distand lands….leaving Misty and their daughter alone looking at the sky.